Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week #4 Halloween!!

The Monday before Halloween Ethan and I went to visit the girls at work, and since I work night shift we headed in right after a midnight feeding. As you can see above, Ethan is quite the ladies man!!
Here is Ethan and Tara. Not only is Tara one of my very good friends, but she was also our nurse while we were being induced.
Ethan and Ginelle with their matching outfits! Ginelle is also a good friend, and was one of the many nurses that took care of us postpartum.
A shot of Ethan relaxing with Mary! Mary was nice enough to be our personal videographer during our induction/c-section. We are extremely grateful she was able to video tape our c-section for us. It is neat to go back and watch the tape. Especially for me because I obviously couldn't see the surgery as it was happening. Most people might not want to watch, but I think it's pretty awesome!!
Here is Ethan sleeping in Kimberly's arms...awww!
Ethan really liked hanging out with Nicole. She let him have a snickers bar...see the evidence on the table?! Haha, not really but she did let him hold the wrapper for a couple of pictures. (Unfortunately the picture taken with my camera was fuzzy.)
Since we had the resources of a scale at work I decided to weight the little guy. At 9lbs 2 1/4oz I'm not so sure we can call him little guy anymore! He is still in his newborn clothes, but I have a feeling he will be too big for them very soon! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Here he is in his pumpkin costume!! I think we were definitely more excited about his costume than he was.
On Halloween we went to Ryan's parents house to pass candy and show him off to all that hadn't seen him yet.

0 comments: