Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our Hospital Stay

Here I am with my little neonate...haha!
During our stay at "Hotel United" Ethan got to be the center of attention during one of Viv's photography sessions. Here is a picture of Ginelle and Diane trying to get Ethan to look picture perfect!
Ethan and his night nurse, Ginelle.
The next morning Ethan was exhausted from all of his hard work modeling during the night.
He finally decided to take a nap in daddy's arms.
Here's my little peanut sleeping...again!

Later in the afternoon Heidi Sue and Maddox came to bring us lunch and meet our little guy.
Amy & Hunter, and Dawn & Matheu also came up to visit. I LOVE this picture of our boys...they look so sweet and innocent!

We had TONS of visitors...from co-workers to family members. Ryan and I really enjoyed showing off the newest O'Malley. Thanks everyone! I heard that we did miss several people who tried to visit us Friday. I was feeling so wonderful that we decided to leave 48hrs after having a c-section! Before we left the hospital Ethan's weight was checked one last time...6lbs 11oz!!

0 comments: