Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week #5

We went out to dinner as a family for the first time and Ethan was VERY well behaved! Here Ryan was using the little umbrella from my drink to block the bright lights from Ethan's eyes. It doesn't take much to entertain Ryan and I, haha!
I just love how little he looks on our couch.
Here he is up close, and definitely relaxed! He really loves sleeping on the boppy pillow.

Here is a little video clip of Ethan!! I apologize for it being so dark... at the time I was recording it seemed like it was going to turn out lighter.

This week has been more of a challenge. I am finally getting over a cold/flu, but unfortunately Ethan is now sick. Trust me, I would much rather be the sick one. It really breaks my heart to see him not feeling well...especially being that he can't tell me what hurts. Right before he got sick he was feeding every 4-5hrs...now we are back to every three hours. Exactly three hours!! So there hasn't been much sleep for this mom! I'm hoping once all of this passes he will go longer between feedings. Ohhh and how could I have forgotten, he is now my little gassy baby. Recently he has been getting such bad gas...the screams/crying resulting from that were enough to make us invest in a wonderful bottle of anti-gas drops! It is seriously a miracle in a bottle!!

All of that aside he is doing so much now-a-days. I feel like everyday there is something new. We've recently found out he loves to bounce. And when you sing to him he is all ears, although sometimes he looks at us like we're crazy. He has so many facial expressions now..he could surely make anyone smile!

2 comments:

tina and gary said...

Well, he's almost to the wt that you were when you were born! Loved the Halloween outfit. Logan wanted to know how he stood up in it....lol! Such cute pics. In the pics he's looking more like you now! Hope y'all are feeling better! Hugs n Kisses! OOOXXXX

Melissa and Derrick said...

Hi Ann! I updated my blog can you believe it! I'm so proud of myself! Well we should get the boys together for a "play" date! Ethan such a cutie pie, now it's your turn to update your blog!
Melissa