Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Week #1

My mom holding her very first grandchild!!

My dad holding Ethan.
My sister (Molly) even flew up from Texas for the weekend to meet her nephew!

My parents and brother stayed with us for two nights and then had to make their way back home.
Here's my baby drowning in his newborn clothes!
Our new little family!

Here are the boys hanging out.
Logan celebrated his 6th birthday on October 7th!! (October 7th was also my due date.)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!
Ryan chillin' with Ethan...notice the stylin' sunglasses!!

Daddy giving Ethan his first bath at home. He seems to really like his bath time. He barely fussed at all!
Both of my boys passed out after an extremely long day...how cute are they!!?!
Here is mommy with her hungry little guy who LOVES to eat every 2-3hrs. Thankfully Ethan is a breastfeeding champ and we haven't had any problems in this department!

We had a home care nurse come out on Logan's birthday to check over Ethan & I. Ethan decided to pee on the nurse...haha I felt pretty bad for her but it was hilarious.


We also went to Ethan's 1wk appointment at Children's Clinic on Tuesday, October 9th. I unfortunately forgot to bring my camera with. They asked me questions about his feedings, dirty diapers....and they did weight check! Six days after leaving the hospital Ethan is already up to 7lbs 6oz!! Only one ounce from his birth weight...and we are just breastfeeding, no formula supplements! I am so proud!!!!

0 comments: