Monday, July 30, 2007

Illinois Baby Shower

Saturday July 28th we had our first baby shower!! It was a co-ed shower thrown by Anne's parents in Freeport, IL.
They got us a massive cake...delish!!

Here is a shot of our family sitting around waiting for us to open our presents.
This is Anne's good friend from high school...Charla and her eleven month old Ariel.
Wes, another good friend from high school, and his girlfriend Jen.
And finally my two good friends Jess and Amy!!

Unfortunately I was so excited to see everyone that I didn't take ANY pictures with my camera, so we are limited to these photos. I'm sorry we didn't get everyone's picture! Other than that we had a blast at the shower. It was beautiful outside, the food was excellent, and it was great to catch up with everyone again. We received a lot of very nice things for little Ethan, thanks everyone!!

0 comments: