Monday, July 23, 2007

Baby Ethan

At 29 1/7wks "little" Ethan hasn't been feeling so little to me! The other day while I was waiting to get my oil changed he was going wild. I'm almost positive he was doing jumping jacks. Anywho, as I sat there in the waiting room I was trying not to laugh because you could definitely notice my belly moving all about. I pretended to be watching the TV until this old man sitting next to me finally said something. He mentioned something about you must have eaten your Wheaties this morning and we both cracked up laughing.
At all of the "official" ultrasounds I've had done they would always tell me that it looks like he has a good cord. Well as we were peeking in on him this morning I caught a glimpse of his umbilical cord...it's massive!! Haha! It was amazing to see how large it was as it was pulsating...so of course I had to take a picture of it to show all of you.

0 comments: