Sunday, August 12, 2007

Minnesota Baby Shower--Anne's Family

Saturday August 11th I had a baby shower thrown by my Auntie Char, and my Grandma (on my dad's side). The shower was held at the Cherokee Sirloin Room in Saint Paul. Here is a picture of me with all of the gifts!
Opening presents!!!
A beautiful blanket my Auntie Char made for Ethan!
Yet another gift from Cindy! My dad, and my in-laws bought us our crib and dresser...picture to come soon. (As soon as daddy paints Ethan's room, haha.)
This was such a neat idea for a gift. A laundry basket full of all kinds of goodies from blankets and onsies to teething toys and picture frames!
Another beautiful blanket my aunt crocheted for Ethan!
My great aunt made a hooded towel for Ethan by sewing a hand towel to a full sized towel. It will keep Ethan extremely warm after his baths, what a great idea...thanks!
This is just one of the many gifts my Grandma gave us! We will be getting lots of use out of our travel system once Ethan arrives.

I had a blast at the shower. We played several games, had a delicious lunch, and I received TONS of wonderful gifts!! I think Ryan was slightly surprised at how much stuff I came home with. (He actually had to meet us at the restaurant with his truck for the bigger items; like the travel system.)

Below are pictures of the current state of our living room after the baby shower. WHAT A MESS!! Unfortunately it will have to stay like this until Ethan's room is completely painted.

0 comments: