Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Comparing Looks--Mom vs.Dad

We are constantly trying to imagine what little Ethan will look like. And will he look more like Ryan or Anne?! So we thought it would be fun to compare our newborn photos! Can you guess who is who?? Anne is on the left...at almost two weeks post dates she came into this world at a whopping 10lbs 2.5oz. Ryan is on the right...he was born a few weeks early weighing in at only 5lbs 13oz. Both Ryan and I were born at United Hospital, and the plan is to have Ethan there as well! We are praying for a healthy baby boy...preferably around the size Ryan was at birth!!
Here is Ryan as a toddler. He seems to be having lots of fun riding the mini-donkey that is pulling those beautiful flowers...haha picture perfect!

And since we put such a silly photo of Ryan up, here is one of Anne as a toddler! Yes, it's the all too familiar "say cheese" face. But what really compliments that is the Indian headband with the feather in the back, the Indian necklace and a gavel. (I'm guessing the gavel was a safer form of a hatchet.)

3 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

Oh, that's just hilarious! I love the head band. You were both adorable babies, but I agree that around 6 lbs would be better. I thought I did pretty good with only 8 1/2 at 10 days post dates.

Heidi Sue

tina and gary said...

It really doesn't matter if he looks like Anne or Ryan, It's obvious he's going to be a lady's man!!

The Steinbergs said...

Anne-

Congratulations on your 7-7-07 wedding!!!

I love the photos of you guys as toddlers - they're hilarious. I miss you.

Jen S.