Sunday, June 10, 2007

Belly Button Entertainment

Ethan has gotten so big that you can no longer his whole body in the ultrasound pictures. So here is his top half; he is still as adorable as ever!!
Here is his bottom half!! Most of the time we were peeking in on the little guy he was is sleep mode. But then "Auntie Tara" and I started talking and not looking at the ultrasound screen and he decided to flip around and test out those arms and legs!

I am 23weeks today and feeling great. I feel like my belly is getting so big; my uterus is just above my belly button!! Recently I've experienced the weirdest feeling, Ethan moving directly behind my belly button. I can't even begin to describe how odd of a feeling it is, almost like when you hit your funny bone...it doesn't hurt but it's not really funny either. He was doing it again the other day so I decided to put my finger in my belly button, and he kicked my finger!! It was almost like something from an alien movie, haha! I made Ryan run over and feel it too, then we sat there and laughed for awhile. It's sad that we got that much entertainment out of sticking a finger in my belly button!

1 comments:

tina and gary said...

I remember my FIRST baby, Annette and she was up under my ribs and kicking them every minute she could. When she was born my ribs hurt for about a month after! Felt like someone beat the stuffing out of me.
I use to push my belly and it would change shapes as she moved from one side to another.
I would tickle her foot and then she would move again to get away from my finger!