Friday, February 16, 2007

1st Ultrasound


Here is one of the pictures we received at our first ultrasound. As you can see there is only one baby, and its heat rate was in the 118's!! I wasn't expecting to be able to hear it's heartbeat yet, but the ultrasound tech worked her magic...it was beautiful!! I am 6 5/7wks pregnant now, and by the measurements of the baby our dates are right on! I had to go to the ultrasound appointment alone because Ryan had to work. As soon as I was done at the clinic I brought the pictures to his job site for him to see...pretty exciting!!

3 comments:

CasaDePetrie said...

I am so excited for you!! You make a great couple and you will make great parents. I will call you at work some night so we can catch up. Congrats!
-ginelle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations again!!!

i am so excited for the two (or three) of you!!

love you tara

Anonymous said...

Ryan and Anne,
Just got your blog address. I think the baby looks just like you Anne! LOL.

Love,
Grandma R. (Soon to be Great)