Thursday, April 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Here are the boys hanging out, playing video games.Ethan is usually pretty content as long as he is where all of the action is.
Don't get confused...WE ARE TWINS FANS!! I just think this is such a cute little boy outfit, and it just so happened to be Logan's from when he was a little guy.
OH MY!! I could not believe the mess we came across on this particular day. He has NEVER had a diaper this messy before."What do you need mom, can't you see I'm busy chewing on this rattle!?" On March 30th my god-daughter Dionna was Baptised at St.Matthew's Church in Saint Paul. Ethan behaved himself quite well during the entire ceremony! I'm so proud, haha!
Afterwards we went to my cousin's house to hang out and have lunch. Dionna is such a sweet little girl...here she is about to give Ethan a kiss! MWWWAH!!
What a little princess!During one of my "raid Ethan's closet" sessions I decided that we could probably put the sled in the garage. But before doing so Ethan wanted to give it a test run around the house!
He looks pretty relaxed.
Definitely a different view of the hallway!I think he got a little bit bored with the pit stop we made to take pictures. And yes, he is wearing his "If you think I'm cute you should see my mom" shirt.Ethan rolls EVERYWHERE!!
He only has several hundred dollars worth of toys, which is exactly why he has to play with the cords coming from the tv.Can you believe how gown up he's getting?!!"Uh-oh mom caught me"
He is such a happy guy, and becoming a little flirt as well!!He was talking up a storm while playing in his exersaucer the other day.He always looks at me like I'm crazy when i get the camera out...haha, like "not again mom."
Not only has he mastered rolling, but he has been testing out his standing skills as well!!He is tough stuff!ADORABLE!!

1 comments:

tina and gary said...

give him 3 more mos and he'll be really havin fun running!!! haha!thanks for the great pics!