Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Black Sheep Cafe

We're all ready to go meet the girls from work at the Black Sheep Cafe. A better shot of the cool dude sunglasses accompanied by the blue's clues hat...stylin'!!Yes, three group shot pictures...it's extremely hard to get everyone to look at the same time!!
Sooo adorable, Kathy cuddling up with little Derrick Jr.!
Ethan didn't know what to think of all the people...I'm pretty sure this was the biggest gathering he's been to in his entire life. He didn't really fuss at all, but was quiet....haha he definitely wasn't talking up a storm like little Jr. was! Although, he did manage to give out a few smiles to a few of the girls.
Cory holding Ethan....good practice!Kimberly playing with Maddox...she really got him laughing!! Melissa capturing Ethan's full attention. And Katie cuddling up with Melissa's baby...awww I love it when a baby falls asleep in your arms!
Maddox sporting his mommy's sunglasses....CUTE!


The other morning I heard Ethan talking up a storm so I decided to bring the camera in with me when I went to get him. Unfortunately he stopped talking the minute the camera went on, but I did happen to capture a TON of great smiles. On another note...we always put him on his tummy to sleep because he sleeps soooo much better that way. Anywho he obviously rolled over because when I found him he was like this. The funny thing is when I laid him in his crib his head was at the other end...so he musta been having a really good time in there!


1 comments:

tina and gary said...

Your hair cut is really cute!
Ethan is going to think he's a movie star! He has the cutest smile! Luv the jumpy contraption!