Saturday, April 28, 2007

Stretching Out


At 16 6/7weeks, we are now well into the 2nd trimester! As you can tell from these pictures, Ethan seems to be quite relaxed in there. No fetal position for him...he likes having his legs stretched out!! I really love the last picture, it almost looks like he is posing for the shot. I have recently felt his little movements, it's usually when I'm sitting or laying down. If I am up running around I don't notice it as much, but I'm sure that will soon change.

A few nights ago Ryan came home from football practice and was banging around in the living room while I was getting ready for work. I eventually went to see what all the commotion was about. I peeked around the corner into the living room and I see Ryan in the middle of the room surrounded by nuts, bolts, screws, and other various pieces to a baby bassinet that rocks and plays music. Sadly I didn't think to take a picture and capture that "kodak moment". The cherry wood bassinet was a gift from Ryan's parents and matches our bedroom set perfectly!!

We've started to get more color on our white walls. The guest bathroom is now completely done. It is really wonderful what a little bit of color can do!! I'd like to get the kitchen painted next, but it seems that Ryan is moving onto Ethan's room already. Today Ryan went to target for something and came home with a comical onesie for the baby! It's so weird to see baby things around the house now. It definitely is making it more real to us. Only 23weeks to go...haha it's probably still a little early to start counting down the days!

1 comments:

Melissa and Derrick said...

Oh my look at him all stretched out and chillin'!! It makes me so want to get another ultrasound to see what it's up to but i just know we'd accidently find out! Can you believe we're already almost half way there!! Time is actually going kinda fast now that we got past 8 weeks!!!! See ya